Saturday 22 February 2014

just for you

Less is More Challenge -  Recipe METAL


When I saw today's challenge at Less is More, I wasn't sure what I was going to do!

I then thought about running some metal foil through my Big Shot using an embossing folder. So far so good.






It needed a bit more metal so I stamped and punched out three butterflies. By threading two beads on to some fine wire and twisting together I made their antennae.







I used the matching punch, for my embossing folder, to make a banner for my sentiment. This was finished off with a stamped and punched flower. More beads were added to the flower as stamens. 

Products used:
Mosaic Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Mosaic Punch - Stampin' Up!
Flower Shop Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Flower Shop Punch - Stampin' Up!
Papillon Potpourri Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Papillon Potpourri Punch - Stampin' Up!
Word Punch - Stampin' Up!
Coastal Cabana Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker - Stampin' Up!
Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write Marker - Stampin' Up!
Beads, foil and wire from stash

You may also like:
    

6 comments:

  1. W - O - W!
    This is amazing'
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing background you made with the embossed foil Jackie! It's like some ornate vintage piece - stunning! And the wire for the butterflies' antennae too - it looks very fiddly but worth it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is stunning - what a great idea. Brilliant
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever and unusual idea!
    Thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete