Thursday 6 February 2014

happy birthday

colourQ challenge:   #227


Using an embossing folder I created a panel down the front of my card. I used three colours to stamp and punch out my butterflies. These were glued to my white card base.

My sentiment has been stamped and double mounted, on to my fourth colour.

To finish of my butterflies I added a rhinestone.


Products used:
Papillon Potpourri Stamp and Punch set - Stampin' Up!
Word window Punch - Stampin' Up!
Modern Labels Punch - Stampin' Up!
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. I love the pops of colour of the butterflies on the embossed card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Jackie, love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, I like your butterflies fluttering about! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ

    ReplyDelete