Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy Birthday Verity


I had been asked to make a birthday card for a friend's daughter. The only thing I was specifically asked for was that it be purple and black!

I mounted some glitter card on to my white card base, and then embossed a panel of black. I made a tag with my scalloped tag topper and added some flowers made with my sizzix spiral flower die.

Using my simply scored scoring tool, I made a box to send it in.

Products used:
Spiral Flowers Original Die - Stampin' Up!
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch - Stampin' Up!
Silver Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Those flowers have taken my breath away Jackie! I love your personalised sentiment tag too and the way you've threaded that pretty ribbon through it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete