Thursday 6 February 2014

Happy Birthday

CAS(E) this Sketch:   #63


To frame my flowers, I pierced a double row of holes. I made my flowers by using three different coloured scraps of card. My bird punch wing made the leaves, and these were inserted under the flowers.

The sentiment has been stamped on to a banner, and raised up on 3D pads.

I've used some rhinestones in the centre of the flowers for a bit of sparkle.


Products used:
Festive Paper-Piercing Pack - Stampin' Up!
Bird Punch - Stampin' Up!
Banner Die - Sizzix
Cardstock, Flower Die and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

5 comments:

  1. Such a tasteful selection of colors. Great paper piercing, too. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you chose and the paper piercing is fantastic. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you framed the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colours together Jackie and I LOVE the piercing detail! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pierced frame! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete