Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy Birthday

Less is More Challenge -   One Layer Week 158 Anything Goes!


The Challenge at Less is More this week gave me the chance to try out a new technique, and that was to use my Stampin' Up! Markers with an Aquapainter.

I created an embossed border and stamped my image in to the gap. Using the coordinating stamp I stamped my main image. The borders were just coloured, but I've used an Aquapainter with the main image.

Once I had stamped my sentiment I pierced a border round it.

I quite like the watercolour effect that I got by using my Aquapainter, and will definitely be doing this again!


Products used:
Bordering on Romance Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Write Markers In Colours 2012-14 - Stampin' Up!
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
Salutations Stamp Set - Paper Smooches
Paper Piercing Pack Essentials - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock from stash

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, you did a really wonderful job using your aquapainter! You've really made that beautiful image come alive!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Well done with that colouring.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete