Saturday 15 February 2014

Happy Birthday

Less is More Challenge -   MASCULINE


A very simple card from me today, for the Masculine Challenge. I created an embossed border to give somewhere to anchor my strings of banners. Using some coordinating scraps of blue paper, I folded the paper in half and punched them out with my banner punch, (being careful to avoid the fold!).

I then stamped out the letters for my sentiment, before gluing and folding over a piece of embroidery thread. Four holes were made in my border to push the embroidery thread through. Four rhinestones hide the holes, and finish off my card.


Products used:
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up!
Smitty's ABC Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Scraps of blue paper, card  and rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

6 comments:

  1. So effective, banner makes a great masculine card.
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, i like the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I love your banners!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banners are brilliant for male cards Jackie and I like the way you anchored these. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete