Sunday 2 March 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes

Less is More Challenge -  Colour YELLOW & GREEN

CAS(E) this Sketch:  #66


I started with a green card base. I then used my tag topper punch and created a tag to stamp my image on.

The image has been coloured in with Promarkers. The tag is finished off with a piece of yellow ribbon. 

Using the tag topper punch I created a small banner by cutting it down on both long sides, and the same yellow ribbon has been thread through


Products used:
Scallop Tag Topper Punch - Stampin' Up!
Simply Sketched Stamps set - Stampin' Up!
Pistachio Pudding Card - Stampin' Up!
Promarkers
White Card and Ribbon from stash

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jackie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Jackie
    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete