Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes

Less is More Challenge -  One Layer Card: Spring Flowers


A one layer card, always a difficult one! I wanted a slightly different card base, so used my tag topper punch, and cut away both edges, to create a tag front to my card.

I've used one of my favourite stamps, and coloured it in using Promarkers. I added a little bit of Crystal Effects to make my "dew drops"

I wanted my sentiment to fit in to the bottom of my tag shape, so used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position it.


Products used:
Waiting For A Dew Drop - Stampabilities House Mouse
Simply Sketched Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Scallop Tag Topper Punch - Stampin' Up!
Promarkers
Cardstock from stash
Crystal Effects - Stampin' Up!

You may also like:
    

5 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea for your card base and a really pretty card
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card base is something a little bit different Jackie and what a sweet little image with one of my favourite spring flowers! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea to use your tag punch.
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card and love how you ahve made it
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card front, beautifully coloured image
    Thank you for supporting LIM
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete