Thursday 20 March 2014

Happy Birthday

CAS(E) this Sketch:  #69


I made a textured background for my image, with an embossing folder.  The topper has been made by using one of a nesting set of frame dies.

With the border stamp from my set, I stamped two rows, leaving space in the middle for my sentiment. I then stamped my main image twice.  It has all been coloured in with Promarkers.

Products used:
Square Lattice Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Bordering on Romance Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Morning Meadow Stamp Set for Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Nesting Set of Frame Dies - Sizzix
Promarkers
Card from Stash

You may also like:
    

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Makes me know Spring really is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Jackie, very pretty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your card at CAS(E) this Sketch and it is so sweet , I like it very much - so why not tell you ? Have a good day . Greetings , Anita from craftsfunwithanita.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great way of using that stamp set Jackie! Love the pretty spring colours too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete