Sunday 5 January 2014

friend 70



I have added an embossed background on to my white card base. I then made a tag by using my corner rounder and a hole punch, and stamped the word friend to the bottom. A piece of coordinating ribbon was attached.

My butterfly has been made by cutting out my butterfly twice, but only pushing out the excess on the top one. Some rhinestones finished this off.

To complete my card I added some leaves and a tag with 70 stamped on to it.



Products used:
Butterfly Die - Sizzix
Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Bird Punch (Leaves) - Stampin' Up!
Modern Labels Punch - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Card Stock - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Ink - Stampin' Up!
White Card Stock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment