Friday 31 January 2014

On Your Birthday Have a Blast

CAS(E) this Sketch:   #62


I scored 3 lines on either side of my panel to fit in with the sketch. Then using my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set stamped and embossed my "Solar System" and sentiment.

My space rocket is from the set Blast Off and has been coloured in with Promarkers. I used the coordinating die to cut it out. The white triangular borders have been raised on 3D pads. 

Products used:

Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Blast Off Stamp and Die set - Clearly Besotted
White Embossing Powder, Black and White card - Stash
Promarkers

You may also like:
    

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Jackie..... brilliant way to use the sketch and love the 'grungey' galaxy too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card..and great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete