Wednesday 8 January 2014

Winter Blues - happy birthday

Less is More Challenge -   Winter Blues


Having used this stamp and punch set to make some of my Christmas cards, I really enjoyed the challenge of using it with winter blue colours.

The background has been made with the matching embossing folder.

I cut out and scored a frame using my Simply Scored Board, and mounted my two stamped images on 3D pads, with added rhinestones for a bit of glitter!

To bring out the colour, I punched a hole through my embossed background. The sentiment has been double mounted to bring all my colours together.


Products used:

Mosaic Madness Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Mosaic Madness Punch - Stampin' Up!
Mosaic Madness Embossing Folder - Stampin; Up!
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up!
Modern Labels Punch - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Marina Mist Stampin' Spot - Stampin' Up!
Night of Navy Stampin' Spot - Stampin' Up!
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - Stampin' Up!
White Card and Rhinestones from stash

you may also like:
    

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely...so clean looking!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've been doing with this set Jackie - this birthday card is pretty in winter blues. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete