Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Anniversary

Less is More Challenge -  SKETCH TIME


I had been wanting to have a play with this spiral flower die, and this weeks sketch challenge at Less is More, gave me the ideal opportunity to try it out. Using an embossing folder I created the silver band across my card.


I used some scraps of vellum and silver paper to make the flowers, and added some rhinestones to their centres. The flowers were layered over my punched out leaves.

I wanted to keep the colour scheme very simple, so added a sentiment stamped in grey to match my flowers.



Products used:
Adorning Accents Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Modern Labels Punch - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Bird Punch - Stampin' Up!
Basic Grey Stampin' Write Markers - Stampin' Up!
Vellum, Cardstock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. The daisy's look really good in silver... perfect for the sketch :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, great colour choice!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dramatic card with the metallic flowers and embossed band Jackie! I love that you kept the leaves white. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete