Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Ornaments

CAS(E) this Sketch:   #57


I wrapped a piece of red gingham ribbon around my card. Using my bauble stamp set I stamped and punched out three different coloured baubles.

I added a Happy Christmas sentiment to the bottom of my card.

My baubles were mounted on 3D pads, and I've added some rhinestones for a bit of Christmas bling!



Products used:
Christmas Collectibles Stamp and Punch Set - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Ink Pads - Stampin' Up!
Gingham Ribbon, Sentiment, Card Stock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

4 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the sketch! Love the touch of bling on the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jackie! I really like the cluster of three baubles against the ribbon. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... Meant to add that I hope you had a lovely Christmas and to wish you and your family a very happy new year. Hope to get together soon. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete