Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Baubles

CAS(E) this Sketch:   #56


I stamped and punched out three baubles. and then hung them from my branch using bakers twine.

The sentiment has been stamped and double mounted.

 I've added some rhinestones for a bit of Christmas bling!

Products used:
Christmas Collectibles Stamp and Punch set - Stampin' Up!
Woodland Branch Die - Memory Box
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set - Stampin' Up!
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up!
Modern Label Punch - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine - Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Ink Pads - Stampin' Up!
Card Stock and Rhinestones from stash

You may also like:
    

9 comments:

  1. Such a creative take on this sketch! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this card is so pretty! I love the ornaments hanging from the branch with bakers twine! Very charming!!! Simple and stunning alike! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so clever--I saw the sketch in the thumbnail gallery right away, and it's a whole new look up close! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! It caught my eye when I was looking at the entries at CAS(E) this Sketch and I had to come over for a closer look. :) Fabulous take on the sketch! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These baubles look fantastic suspended from the branch like this - another gorgeous design! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete