Saturday 26 April 2014

Just for You

Less is More Challenge -  Week 169 Sketch


I made my card base by running it through my Sizzix machine using the largest of my Circle Dies, just missing the top to make my hinge.

Keeping very much to the sketch I used two smaller dies to create a circular frame.This was decorated by shadow stamping with a selection of leaf stamps, and was mounted on to the card with 3D pads.

The flower was made using two flower punches, I cut in to the petals, and used my bone folder to burnish the edges so that they curled up slightly. A pearl was added to the centre to finish off.

Products used:
Flower Punch - Stampin' Up!
Petite Petals - Stampin' Up!
Circles Die Collection - Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls - Stampin Up!
Pretty Impatiens - Cardio Majestix
Cardstock from stash

You may also like:
    

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Jackie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie what a great interpretation of the sketch!
    Thank you for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete