Sunday 18 May 2014

THANK YOU

Less is More Challenge -  Week 172 Theme FLOWERS

CAS.ology  Week 96: FLOWER


One of my favourite stamp sets at the moment is Flower Shop by Stampin' Up! and I've made my card by combining it with the matching punch. I really like how these three colours work together, and added some pearls for effect.

I embossed a double row of lines and stamped my sentiment in to the middle of it. 


Lately whilst I have been making cards, I have tried to introduce some part of the image to the inside of my card to carry the theme through.



Products used:
Flower Shop Stamp Set and Punch - Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls - Stampin' Up!
Morning Meadow Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist Ink Pads - Stampin' Up!
Card from stash


You may also like:
    

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp set Jackie... fabulously employed for this terrific card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic and a wonderful flower stamp. Just dawned on me there's a set back to all this commenting ... I keep seeing so many beautiful crafty bits and pieces to add to my wishlist ... Oh well mustn't complain!! Hee Hee.
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jackie! I love the simplicity of it and the colours are lovely together. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie how stylish, love the inside image you added
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS Jackie and I love those subtle scored lines too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these FLOWERS!!!!! Love them!!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!!! I love seeing all this creativity and beauty for every single challenge- I am just blown away! Thanks so much for being a part of it!!!

    ReplyDelete