Saturday 24 May 2014

just for you

Less is More Challenge -  Week 173 We have a recipe! DIE CUT


A lovely challenge from the team at Less is More this week, which gave me the opportunity to make a shaped card, something I have been trying out a lot in the last couple of weeks. I used my first die to make the shaped card base. Keeping with white on white for a really simple look, I added a trellis frame to the front of my card.

My card now needed a splash of colour, so using my third and fourth dies, I cut out leaves and flowers. A sentiment was stamped and punched out to finish.

Products used:
Window Frames Collection - Stampin' Up!
Trellis Die - Memory Box
Little Leaves Sizzlits - Stampin' Up!
Flower Die and card stock from stash
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Garden Green Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!

You may also like:
    

14 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning I love the shape xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, classy, elegant and perfect use of dies
    Thanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple, elegant and overall stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Jackie, this looks wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - love the pop of color and that border side die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie what a gorgeous card, how elegant!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie - this is such a special card! I love the shape of it, the texture, and the splash of colour of the flowers and leaves. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning .. love it

    Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi JAckie... I colour in using stampin up re-inkers as a water colour medium... just love the bright colours... email me if you have any more questions

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card , I love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab design for the Less is More challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete