Friday 30 May 2014

happy birthday

CAS(E) this Sketch:  CAS(E) this Sketch #78


I'm loving the white on white look at the moment, so cut out my trellis border in white and added it to the front of my card.

I used my Little Leaves Sizzlets die to cut out my leaves, and made three die cut flowers.

I cut out my banner and then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, positioned my sentiment. This was raised up on 3D pads.

Products used:
Trellis Border - Memory Box
Little Leaves Sizzlets Die - Stampin' Up!
Banner Die - Sizzix
A Little Sentimental - Clearly Besotted
Flower Die - Unknown
Card stock and Paper from stash

You may also like:
    

4 comments:

  1. I love your flowers on that white trellis, Jackie! Great card! Thanks for joining us at CTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! this is so cool and such a great take on the sketch!! Love the embossing and those flowers - COOL!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete