Monday 14 April 2014

Birthday Greetings

Less is More Challenge -  ONE LAYER CARD - Shadow Stamping


I cut my card base in to a square, and scored a border around the edge to create a frame to work within. Using one of my Circle Dies, I cut out an aperture in the centre of my card, and I stamped my flower and leaves several times before re-inking

With the aid of my stamp-a-ma-jig, I positioned my Birthday Greetings in the centre of the aperture. 

Products used:
Pretty Impatiens Stamp Set - Cardio Majestix
Circles Collections Framelits Dies -Stampin' Up!
Wetlands (Sentiment) - Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry Ink - Stampin' Up!
Garden Green Ink - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock from stash

You may also like:
    

6 comments:

  1. Jackie what a pretty card!
    Thank you for playing along this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those rich colours Jackie. What a pretty effect the stamping off gives! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. Lovely colors. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is genius. Love your OLC for this week's LIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete