Saturday 9 November 2013

thinking of you

CAS(E) this Sketch:   #53

I made a background for my card by creating hills with a mask and chalk, shaped to fit in with the sketch. Still using my mask I stamped my tree image several times to blend in to the background.  The top image has been stamped on to vellum and raised on 3D pads to give some perspective.

The sentiment was stamped on to the vellum to make it stand out.


By stamping my tree image on to the vellum, I was trying to create some depth.


Products used:
Gently Falling stamp set - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Stampin' Up!
Old Olive Ink - Stampin' Up!
Pastel Chalks - Pebbles Inc. 
3D Pads
Vellum and Card from stash

4 comments:

  1. What a great interpretation of this sketch Jackie! I love these leaves used as trees and the vellum gives your scene a lovely misty look. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Love the frame with the vellum. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty..... love how you have used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete