Tuesday 19 November 2013

Gently Falling Leaves

colourQ challenge:   #216


As usual the colours over at ColourQ this week challenged me to use colours that I wouldn't think to put together!

I used a crumb cake card base, to which I added a white embossed background for my leaves.

In keeping with the soft muted colours, I choose to use crumb cake ink for both my sentiment and the leaves.

I cut the leaves out by hand, and mounted both these and the sentiment on 3D pads for added dimension.



Products used:
Gently Falling Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake Card - Stampin' Up!
Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up!
Modern Label Punch - Stampin' Up!
All other card from stash

You may also like:
    

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...it looks like the leaves are falling gently through the air. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous drifting leaves Jackie - and I love that rogue blue leaf! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful leaves, Jackie, I love your interpretation of the colors and your use of them! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete