Friday 1 November 2013

happy birthday

CAS(E) this Sketch: #52


I created an embossed panel for the front of my card by using Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.  I shaped the bottom edges with a corner rounder.



The banner was cut out with a Sizzix Die and the sentiment used is from the set A Little Sentimental from Clearly Besotted. This was raised up on 3D pads.


Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I stamped out butterflies from the Stampin' Up! Papillon Potpourri set,  punched them out, then glued these to the front of my card.



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jackie, the butterflies add that perfect splash of colour :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Jackie! I love the textures of your whites and the lovely pop of colour of the butterflies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cool. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and the really cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete