Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Sparkle!

Less is More Challenge -   Week 148 Lucky Dip - Sparkle


At this time of year, nothing sparkles more than the Christmas tree lights, so I couldn't resist using this stamp!

I've coloured in my image using Promarkers, then using my Pearlescent Chalks, created a little glow around the light bulbs. These have had Crystal Effects Lacquer added to them to make them stand out.

My image has been framed by an embossed border. The sentiment has been stamped in to the border. 



Products used:
Walking the Light Rope Stamp - House Mouse
Promarkers
Pearlescent Chalks - Pebbles Inc.
Crystal Effects Clear Craft Lacquer - Stampin' Up!
Card from stash

You may also like:
    

8 comments:

  1. This is a real sweetie!Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, love those little mice

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    I'm not usually a fan of these cutesie stamps but you have done an amazing colouring job here and I love the way you created the glow around the bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, festive & sparkly! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Jackie - beautifully coloured! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and beautiful colouring
    Gillian LIM GD

    ReplyDelete