Saturday 19 July 2014

Happy Birthday

Addicted to CAS Challenge #43 - Celebrate


I'm loving shaped card bases at the moment, so decided to use my Window Frames Collection Framelits to make the base and the raised centre topper.

I stamped out three flowers and coloured them in using my blendabilities, these were finished with a pearl in the centre.

Using the matching Rich Razzleberry Ink I stamped my sentiment on to the centre of my topper, raised this up on 3D pads, and then arranged my flowers around the bottom edge.


Products used:
Window Frames Collection - Stampin' Up!
Sassy Salutations Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Flower Shop Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities - Stampin' Up!
Coastal Cabana Blendabilities - Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls - Stampin' Up!
Card stock from stash
Dimensionals



You may also like:
    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie - love the card shape and the beautiful flowers - some of my favourite SU items! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope to see you again - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what a great shaped card so unusual and I love your colouring so pretty.Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and do hope we will see you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete